Saturday, December 4

Is There A Reset Button?

It's been well over a month since I last wrote. Shame on me, but what can you do? It restarts now.

I've had friend issues, but those are being resolved. I worry a little too much sometimes, but how can you not worry about those that you love? I just need to learn to be patient. I've often been told that I have pateince that no one could possess, but when it comes to knowing things about those I love, I'm so freaking impatient that I worry myself into a tizzy. But, I love them and that's all that matters in the end. They'll come to me when they're ready about whatever is on their mind, and that's pretty much what's happened. I'm just glad that I could connect with two great friends towards the end of a year in which I have gone through a roller coaster of emotional turmoil and happiness. It's been one hell of a ride and it isn't over.

I've gotten much acclaim from my managers and crew at work. I've been taught more and slowly given more responsibility. Recently I've been moved into the crew scheduling team at work. Hopefully I can help out. Learning more about the business, I realized how screwed up the business really is. Honestly, there are times where I know we are understaffed, but if the crew would just pick up the pace and band together, we could get through the hard times that are coming up. If the past is any indicator, we CAN do it. The crew just doesn't want to. They would rather moan and complain than just suck it up and do the best they can. I've seen what happens when everyone steps up and does what they're supposed to do. It truly is amazing, but sadly it is a rare occurrence.

Oh well. Is what it is.

Many things are happening right now. Whether they play out for good or for ill, only time will tell. At least I have the love and support of those around me. Even if the worst should happen in my situation, I have the constant reassurance that things will turn out right in the end, however bleak it may look at this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment