Sunday, December 4

Beginning December, Foodie Style

So I've been a vegetarian for a little over a month now. It's going well. I've needed to blog for awhile now and I've been neglecting to do so. Too much going now to even cover the beginnings of what's on in my life. What's new with you, if anyone's even reading this?

Edit 10 Minutes Later:

I decided I should do a food blog since I discovered that people read more things about food or experiences. Why not combine the two?! I know, most amazing idea ever, right? Here's the edible foods I've tried so far:

Salsa Chickpea Lettuce Wraps - my favorite at the moment

Tofu Scramble - not bad actually

Chili-Lime Corn Chips - I need to watch my oven on this one, first I made them too wimpy, but that was because I used too many corn tortillas. The second time I crisped them too much. I need a middle ground.

Rootbeer Float Cupcakes - I think they're delicious! Might use Dr. Pepper to please more people next time. Not sure why people like carbonated prune juice. It's a mystery!

Black Bean Brownies - now these were really delicious. Completely vegan and flour free.

Mediterranean Tofu - I originally didn't see that this served 4 in the recipe it gave me. Needless to say, I made too much. It was an ok recipe. Tweaking needed!

Chocolate Espresso Oatmeal Cookies - HUGE hit at my work!!

Do you read it NOW? Teehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment