Sunday, January 1

2012 New Years Day

It's interesting that a single day change can make people resolve to do things better in their lives. For the most part, I resolve to do better in every day in my life, whether that actually happens or not is a different story. Like today for example. I partied last night for the new year and went to sleep around 4am, woke up around 10:30am  fully functional. Makes me either sad I didn't get more trashed last night like I did the year before or creeps me out to think I drink enough to the point where my tolerance has gone way up. Either way, I'm up and awake. I've played two Dominion games and made myself breakfast. What do I do now? It's about 1pm and I have work at 5:30pm. I have about 3.5 hours to do things. Something I was debating doing was going shopping at the mall, making files on my computer for food and drink recipes I get from magazines, doing laundry, starting another painting, etc. I still have to shower as well.

Let's see what the day, or should I say new year, shall bring :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment