Wednesday, June 27

Good Things Take Time

Here I am again. Must do a quick little blog as I must catch the bus soon for work. On Monday I did go for a walk and I took my dog Jax with me. It was a good 40 minute walk and just what I needed to start off this week. After that I came home and took a break to let the dogs outside. I came back inside and did my 20 minute easy yoga DVD. Sadly I did not fit in those sit-ups and push-ups. My brother came over to the house and we hung out for awhile and then went over to Lucky's apartment. Bear joined us. It was a chill night, just watching TV and being with friends. Yesterday I wasn't good as I did no exercising, but I did play some DDR for a short two games. Does that count? You get a real fucking workout with that game.

Boots and I had our own date night after I got off work. Work was crazy. Only a three hour shift and I had eight tables come within 10 minutes. Not 10 minutes of the table before, in a span of 10 minutes. Was crazy but I plowed through it. Though afterwards I realized why my mind was going crazy. I had not written one order down, I memorized every single one. Crazy, CRAZY I TELL YOU. Boots then picked me up and we went mini-golfing. Was so much fun. We went to the course we thought had much less people. Screw keeping score, though we did pretty good. There was much kicking, throwing, and yelling at the golf balls. We skipped ahead about three holes when we got stuck behind two groups of people. Then Bear joined us. Boots mentioned that he looked like Sasquatch tromping through the course to find us. We had such a good laugh my cheeks starting hurting. After that we played in the arcade a bit. Skee-ball, Pigs Fly, and DDR were played.

We then went to Townhouse for $5 Burger night and to meet up with the rest of our friends. It was a wonderful end to the night and Boots apparently smelled good to our server. He even asked one of the guys in our group if she had a bf and for her number. Go Boots!

Well that's it for now, got to go catch the bus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment