Sunday, June 24

A Weight Issue

I went to the doctor the other day cause I had another cyst that decided to pop up. Had one a couple years ago. But this isn't about the cyst, not really. All I got out of the visit was $20 poorer and an acne medicine. But what I really got out of it was a real weight problem. I don't care who you are, when the tallest you'll ever be is 5'1, your weight shouldn't be 196. That's right folks, I weight 50 more than what I want to be at. The sad thing though, I thought I was only 30 lbs over what I wanted to be. There always comes a point (or at least there should be, when people who are overweight look in the mirror and say, "Who the fuck is that person looking back at me, cause it sure as hell shouldn't be me!" I feel disgusted with what I look and feel like right now. I said a month ago after I finished my Mud Run that I would take a week to recover and then I would start up with a slow exercise routine. It's been three weeks since then. Shows what resolve I really had. To quote one of my favorite songs, "I'm telling you, shit is FUCKED UP."

I'm a little on edge. I hate my weight. Love my haircut. Oh yea, after 15 years of having long ass hair I chopped it all off and donated it. It's already grown about three inches since I've done it, too. Now I can really start styling it and having some fun with my hair. I don't like the fact that I'm starting to buy new clothes that are LARGER. Ugh.

So today is Sunday. Tomorrow readers, if I even have any, I start something. I want to go for a 20 minute walk or so and also do my 20 minute beginners yoga DVD. If I can, I'll fit in 5 push-ups and 10 sit-ups. Who thinks they can keep me on track? My goal: drop 20 lbs by Christmastime, and fit into a size 10. Today is the 24th of June.

Let's see what this little Cali girl can do.

1 comments:

The Archangel Conspiracy said...

http://i.imgur.com/GiYMS.jpg

Post a Comment