Tuesday, June 1

Emotional Outburst

I am so angry and frustrated.  I fucked up with school, I know that.  I’m dealing with the consequences.  But stop making me into your fucking house maid just because I messed up!  You’ve done this my whole life, and why do I take it still?  Because I have nowhere else to live, that’s why.  That’s the only reason.  I love you, but you still don’t treat me as an adult.  Dad does, somewhat.  Why can’t you?  You piss me off.  But oh, I can’t say anything back.  No, no.  That’s just wrong.  I’d be an ungrateful wretch who just lives at home for free and likes to disappoint her parents, right? 

So angry and I feel like crying.  Crying because it’s my fault.  I admitted my mistake, why can’t you just accept that?  It’s not like my mistake isn’t fixable!  I’m on the right track to do so.  Do I have to put up with your controlling bullshit?  I cry because you don’t see me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment