Monday, May 31

Bored, Bored, Bored

It’s Memorial Day and I’m severely bored.  I was supposed to meet up with Boots but she has family visiting at the moment so that’s kind of on hiatus until further notice.  I hope I get to see her later today before Bear picks me up.  Been watching TV all day on the XBOX.  At home with my parents doing absolutely nothing.  Which I know some people would kill to do, but I’ve been doing just that for three days now.  I’m thinking about just going shopping on my own for awhile.  Boots just texted me saying that she doesn’t need to go the mall anymore, so I don’t know what to do.  She says maybe let’s just go out for margaritas.  Sounds good to me.  I need to be somewhere not here, enjoying myself, and with my best friend.

1 comments:

Ani Chakiryan said...

Bubbles, you ever want to hit up the mall....CALL ME! You know how much I'm dying to get out of the house, and you know how much I love being with you <3

Post a Comment