Tuesday, March 22

Things I'd Like To Do

I'd like to do many a-things. Recently I've been on a kind of DIY kick. For those of you who don't know, DIY stands for do-it-yourself. As you can tell I've gotten back into writing, somewhat. I'm studying nutrition and dietetics in college and have now been consistently attempting to make myself breakfast in the morning and food for the rest of the day. I have been very good about fixing breakfast for myself for over two months now and I'm starting to resist buying lunch at work by bringing my own from home. Seriously, you'd be surprised how much you can save yourself just by doing this. Sure, it's a little extra time spent at home actually doing something, but it pays off in the end.

Recently my craving for having a garden has increased since I learned how to make lemonade last year. I bought two books to help me sort through what I'd like to do and not do. Hopefully they'll help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment