Wednesday, February 9

Procrastinating Responsibilities

It's only a week away from my birthday. Not sure quite yet what I want to do for it. Maybe I'll have a belated party. Last year it was such a huge success. Granted it was combined with my brother cause out birthdays are only a week apart, but it was a lot of fun. I really want to go out though. Wonder what the final verdict will be when my birthday comes. Probably do nothing. Bear, Boots, and Tall Boy all had awesome birthdays. Muse was a celebration for Bear and Boots. Magic Castle was for Tall Boy. On January 30th Bear took me to see Cirque Berzerk, which was fucking awesome. Even took a picture of me with one of the main actors and founder of the bizarre production. Easily one of the most memorable moments I've had with Bear. We have a lot of them though. Must make another scrapbook page. With how much we're building up that scrapbook, I think we'll have several shelves of scrapbooks to come.

Last night Bear and I went to Amoeba in Hollywood. It's one of the largest music retail stores in the United States. Bear came over after he got off work and I drove us to the Metro station in North Hollywood so we could take the subway into Hollywood. Ever since I learned that little trick going to Hollywood has become so much easier now. Fuck paying for parking in Hollywood. Such a rip off and sure we could park on the streets, if I wanted to spent an entire tank of gas looking for a spot. I spent my entire $50 Visa giftcard I won at the crew party on music. Pretty sure I couldn't find a better way to spend that money. I got five new cd's: Nightwish, Opeth, Die Form, Infected Mushroom, and the Burlesque soundtrack. Need to upload them into my iPod. Speaking of, I need a new iPod. My current one doesn't even hold close to half of the music in my library.

That's it for now I suppose. Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment