Friday, February 11

Get Cleaned Up!

Ok, so girls.. am I the only one in the world who doesn't wash her hair every single day? First off, it takes a lot of work to wash hair that's as long as mine! But let me tell you one thing, after a day or two without washing my hair and finally washing it.. OMG does my head feel nice. My hair shines and looks pretty again. Had to shower and look decent for work tonight, seeing as I'm working the Host Stand again. It's funny, at work they've been wanting the Lead for our third work area to look after the Host Stand because of budget reasons, but there's no way it's going to work. Both the Cafe and the third area get busy at the same times, the Lead can't look after both.

So, here goes me being Host once again tonight.

I'm sitting here watching Lord of the Rings: Return of the King with my dad. As I'm watching some of the battle scenes, I realized that my best friend's mom would HATE these movies because of all the abuse horses take. *shrug* Oh well.

Yea, I'm totally bored right now. Only another hour before I leave for work, yay! Let's see work from 5-11pm then home to sleep, wake up , shower, and go back at 9am. Got to love weekend schedules! At least I'm working, but I have to deal with all the fucking Bieber fans.. *shudder*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wash my hair every other day or every 2 days. It's something that my mother always told me to do so that I preserve the natural oils in my hair. If I do anything physical and am sweating a lot I will wash it sooner than that but not often.

Post a Comment