Sunday, May 8

Childish?

I'm feeling childish. I got a text from Bear saying he was going with Tallboy to see Thor. I got the text at the minute my shift ended. It made me annoyed. Him and his bff went to see Thor without me. More to the point, Bear went without me. Like I don't want to see one of the biggest early summer blockbusters? It JUST came out this weekend! I can take all my friends to see it for free, yet they went to see it without me. This is so stupid. Why is this bothering me so much?

I was talking to Orchy a little bit ago. I think I just miss Bear. My parentals are out of town for a few days and he slept over last night. I feel asleep in his arms and woke up that way. It felt so amazing I have no words for it. And I want it again. Again and again.

I'm home alone. No dogs to cuddle with. No one to snuggle with. No one to talk to. Alone.

Orchy said what was the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes? I don't have an answer to that. Not sure if anyone does, or ever will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment