Monday, July 26

Adorable?

This will be a short one.

So I met a friend of a friend a couple days ago.  We have talked online several times in a chatroom a friend from their group had made just for them.  It sometimes feels weird talking to them when I'm the oldest by about 2 years at the least.  For most of that group, I'm 4-5 years older than them.  Anyway, there's this girl, we'll call her Smarty.  Smarty is about 17.  I'm 22.  She lives in a nice-ass house with her family, with a pool and a hammock in the backyard.  I love hammocks.  I think I went and laid down in it for about a half hour.  So, there was one point where she went inside the house to show Iceman where the bathroom was.  I followed a minute later so I could show her pictures of my dogs.  She hadn't seen them before and I was searching for them on Bear's Droid phone, which is cloaked in awesomeness.  I found her inside and one of the first things she said to me was "OMG you are so adorable in person!  I didn't think you were so cute."

...I was called adorable by someone who is 5 years younger than I am.  

Does anyone find that strange, or is it just me?

2 comments:

John said...

Was she hitting on you?

If she was, bring a video cam next time KTHXBI!

Bubbles said...

No! She was literally stating that I was adorable.. it was weird.

Post a Comment