Tuesday, July 20

Blah

I've been sick. It really bites.  Last Thursday after I went to sleep, I got a call from my coworker.  I saw her when leaving the Dream Factory.  She was just going into work, but having trouble breathing because she thought her asthma was acting up.  I told her thought if she needed anything to give me a call.  Well, she ended up taking me up on that offer.

I got the call around 1:20am on Friday.  We'll call my coworker Holly.  Holly was still having trouble breathing and she asked if I could take her to the emergency room. To make a very long story short, we arrived at the hospital at 2am and I didn't get home until 7am.  Holly left the E.R. feeling no better than she went in and I was feeling even worse with the sore throat.  I slept for about 3 hours and woke up around 10am.  

There was no way I was going to go into work that day.  I felt like someone had run over me with a mac truck.  I was awake for about 2 hours trying to figure out who I could get to cover my shift at the Dream Factory that night, while making tea and eating a piece of toast.  I found someone to cover, took some nyquil, and passed out again.  I woke up three hours later.  Played some Bomberman on my Mom's Xbox 360 and then passed out again.  Woke up around 6pm.  I had texted Bear earlier in the day and he was going to come over and bring me soup :D 

He is so sweet.  My nice guy I've always wanted.  I ate two bowls of the soup and feel asleep again, this time on Bear's lap. He woke me up an hour later to put me to bed.  No really, he put me to bed.  Tucked me in and everything.  I knocked out once again before he stepped out of my room to leave. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a very small room. A few steps and you're out the door.  My mom told me the next morning that when he left he told that if I woke up and was still hungry there was soup still left in the fridge.

Could the man I love be any sweeter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment