Sunday, May 30

Late Night Shenanigans

Not exactly seeing straight.  Drinking with Bear, Tall Boy, and Boots tonight.  Bear and I went out to dinner, Tall Boy joined us at dinner for a round of vodka shots.  Boots joined us at the park.  I feel very relaxed and content at the moment.  Am going to go pass out in a minute.  I can already feel my eyes drooping in an effort to make me get rest.  Yay I get to sleep in tomorrow!  I will blog more about my day when I wake up later.  Preview though: I received a compliment from my general manager (I think, I know he was a higher up than my managers), had a crazy day with the Sex and the City 2 madness, my irritation at a situation involving Dreamer, and then a night out with Bear, Tall Boy, and Boots.  All in all, a tremendous end to a long work day.  Cheers!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment