Tuesday, October 5

Grow Up?

Rammstein is my second favorite band of all time. I found out a little over a week ago that they will be playing at Madison Square Garden in NY. On United States soil. First time since 2001 that they will have done so. I want to go. Badly.

I plotted in many different ways on how to get there, how to get my parents to agree, where I would be staying, how I would get work to accommodate a weekend in December for me to be out of town. Yea, lots of thought has been put into this trip. A trip that I will have to put on hold. A dream trip, one that is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. Why? Reality folks. That little bitch that ruins all daydreams and fantasies. Responsibilities are what comes with reality. And I have much on my plate that I must take care of.

My debt to my parents, my schooling, my job.. I unfortunately cannot put these things on hold for a 3 day trip in December. It makes me sad that I can't go see them. When will I ever get that chance again?

Guess I'm growing up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment