Saturday, October 2

Exhausted

I'm so bummed out. My body is extremely tired and sore. I was up for 20 hours yesterday. I woke up early for a test I had to take in my 9am class, so I was up since 7am and after getting home from closing at the Dream Factory I went to bed about 3:15am. Stupid people who worked snackbar yesterday, so eager to get out of there that they left their stations completely unstocked for the next day. Is it really that hard? Make sure your water, ice creams, and candy is stocked before you freaking leave! That way the two closers don't have to stay over what's scheduled and alomst fall asleep on the road during the drive home.

The Social Network is doing amazingly well. Every show was sold out, even our 21+ showing! I have a feeling since I closed auditorium side last night I'm gonna be closing snackbar tonight.

*sigh* I just want to relax, but I have too much to do until I go back tonight. Cleaning, laundry, studying.. it just never ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment