Thursday, August 12

Busy Busy..

Feeling quite productive today.  I took off from home early before my final so I could do a quick review of four chapters for my Individual and Family Development class.  Got to campus an hour early and did my review.  I'm pretty sure it paid off.  There were a few questions where I was like, "Oh! I just read that."  It felt nice.  Once I finished my test, I called up Bear.  He had sent me a text earlier in the morning to wish me good luck on my final.  He can be so sweet.  

I made my plans on what I needed to do today.  Workout, eat lunch, do some laundry, and buy running shoes.  Oh, and I have work later.  

Did my workout, finished the load of laundry I wanted to do, and am making myself some food to eat.  Already cut up some watermelon.  It's soooooooooooo delicious. Taquitos just got done in the microwave. All left to do now is shower and go hunting for running shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment