Wednesday, August 4

Random Events

I was walking to class today and I saw a sad sight.  There was a baby bird on the floor half eaten and covered in flies. At first I couldn't make out what it was because it had no body, but then I saw the beak and the rest of the image fell into place.  No, it didn't make me think of what happens when we die. No, it didn't ruin my day.  My day has just started after all.  But today seems to be a day that things are more morose than normal, which isn't really saying much.  

I woke up today and my body is just plain tired.  My sleep schedule is really messed up with working late and then going to class early.. not really working for me.  Alas, I must deal with it in order to live somewhat peacefully in my little slice of the world.  I found my Mom in some extreme pain.  Apparently she ethier strained or pulled her sternocleidomastoid.  That would be a main muscle in the neck.  Poor woman, she's going into work instead of going to the doctor.  She'll probably make an appointment when her pain gets worse, which isn't saying much considering she's been stiff in the neck for a few days before this.  All she says is she slept wrong.  Right.

You know what I picked up before I came to class?  A V8 can of vegetable juice!  I used to drink this stuff when I was little like I couldn't live without it.  It was my air, essential to keeping me alive.  I know it has a lot of sodium and makes you a little more thirsty, but it just tastes delicious!  Unless you don't like tomatoes, then you'll just gag on it.  I think I'll try and find a less sodium infused V8 juice and bug my Dad to buy me some.

Can't wait to have lunch with Bear today.  Finally get to spend some quality time with him.  Subway, here we come!  Well.. soon as I'm done with class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment