Friday, August 13

Shoe Trial

My mom mentioned to me the other day about the Skecher's Shape Up shoes.  I know pretty much all about the Shape Ups, I used to sell them when I worked at Sport Chalet.  Apparently they now make slip resistant ones for work shoes.  I decided to go check them out.  Of course being me, they didn't have my size.  I went to look in the men's section.  I have genetically big feet.  Thanks Mom. 

But, it could be a good thing.  Men's sizes are typically wider (which is another aspect of feet I was blessed with, again, thanks Mom) and just feel better.  I wish they started at 7.5 sizes rather than 8 for men's shoes.  I'd be able to find sports type shoes (running, walking, cleats, etc..) much easier.  Though it does make finding Converse shoes easier.  Just wish they had better colors.  Oh if it's not one thing to complain about, I can always find another!

I work tonight for about 6 hours and 15 minutes.  I'm gonna see if I can just make it an even six because other wise I would have to take a half hour non-paid lunch, which would put my actual work time at 5 hours and 45 minutes.  I'd rather have those extra 15 minutes, thank you very much.  Well, I did stay an extra 45 minutes last night at work, so I guess it would even out.  I could use all I can get though.

The trial of the new shoes begins tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment