Monday, August 2

Time

You can never have enough time.  I closed at the Dream Factory once again last night.  It wasn't so bad closing last night though, I had a fantastic closing crew.  Most of my coworkers who were in the snack bar were cool.  The last two I had with me are by far becoming my favorite coworkers at work.  They both hate it there which makes working with them just plain entertaining.  I got out of there an hour early last night, which was really awesome.  I walked back to the parking lot and with another coworker who just got out of a movie and talked.  It was fun.  I don't get to just bs with some of my coworkers like I want to.  Majority of them are really nice.  Some are ok.  Others.. I wonder how they even got the job.  Aren't most jobs that way, though?

Anyway, now I'm working on a paper for my Music in Film class.  It's due at 5pm.  Nothing like waiting for the last minute! 

I was hoping to see Bear before I went to class, but it's looking less and less likely.  I was even hoping to join my coworkers at learning rubgy today.  I don't even know if I'm going to get to see Bear today.  He works tomorrow as do I, so I won't get to see him again.  He's going to take me ou to lunch on Wednesday.  I'll be so happy to see him, but I miss him now.  I feel like something is missing right now and I know it's his presence.  I just feel better when he's around.  More energetic and just in general in better spirits.  I don't think he know how much he affects me. 

Man.. am I sappy or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment